Brand Guidelines and Permissions
ELREYWEB’s trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Parties interested in obtaining permission or license to use any of ELREYWEB’s Brand Characteristics or other intellectual property should send details of their request to tmp@ELREYWEB.com. Each request will be evaluated on a case by case basis and permission or license granted where appropriate.
Although we’d like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of our brand, and we have to turn down many requests because the usage requested implies that ELREYWEB is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
If you are interested in promoting ELREYWEB on your website, we encourage you to consider membership in our ELREYWEB Affiliate Program, where we provide links and banners that you can use to spread the word about ELREYWEB and to earn money for yourself. Generally, we do not provide our corporate logos for personal use other than through our Affiliate Program, and membership in our Affiliate Program does not allow you to use our Brand Characteristics in any way other than by displaying in an unaltered state the icons, banners, and graphics provided through that program.
We get frequent requests from people who are interested in incorporating the ELREYWEB Brand Characteristics into clothing designs or other merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot grant permission for these uses.
We do not allow the use of our trademarks in advertising, including in Google AdWords, nor do we allow the use of our trademarks in domain names.
If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a ELREYWEB logo, please contact info@ELREYWEB.com and we will address your inquiry promptly.
If you are granted permission to use the ELREYWEB Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
- When you are using a ELREYWEB trademark, be sure to include the TM symbol the first time that you use the mark in a document, such as in the title or heading, or when first referenced in your text.
- If you are creating materials that refer to ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic you should also include a footnote that identifies the material used and the owner of the material. Example: “ELREYWEB® is a registered trademark of ELREYWEB Operating Company, LLC. All rights reserved.”
- If you are using a ELREYWEB trademark, be sure to distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text. You may distinguish the mark by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire mark, placing the mark in quotes, or using a different font or type style to highlight the mark.
- Always use “ELREYWEB” as one word, and always spell and capitalize ELREYWEB’s trademarks exactly as indicated.
- Use the trademark as an adjective, not as a noun or verb, and not in the plural or possessive form.
What not to do:
- If you are using a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don’t alter it in any way. Don’t remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Don’t incorporate a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don’t display a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Don’t display a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don’t use a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don’t display a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don’t display a ELREYWEB Brand Characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Don’t imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Don’t frame or mirror any page of the ELREYWEB website.
- Don’t bid on or otherwise use ELREYWEB trademarks in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
- Don’t include ELREYWEB trademarks in any domain name.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided on this website, please contact us at info@ELREYWEB.com
Copyright © 2017 ELREYWEB.com, LLC All Rights Reserved.